PostPrint Leipzig is one of the industry leaders for high-quality, used machines for additional processing. On behalf of one of our long-standing customers, Thomas Johst GmbH from Wermsdorf in Saxony, we are currently selling a Heidelberg Eurobind EB 4000.
What’s great about the Eurobind EB 4000? High-level automation and easy operation
The perfect binder is highly automated and that makes it particularly well-suited for short runs and quick job changes. Compared to other machines on the market, the EB 4000 is also easy to operate. This is because the EB 4000 is equipped with extensive graphics related to the various setting positions, which the user has the option to save. For repeat runs, the settings are easily reproducible.
Thanks to its glue-application control, the EB 4000 is able to reliably produce the highest-quality perfect bindings, over and over.
The buyer can count on PPL’s reputation for providing complete service
We make sure that the machine is dismantled professionally; we install it at the new location; and we put it into operation. Not only that, but, if necessary, we also offer to train the buyer in how to use the equipment, guide them through its set up and follow up with guaranteed, first-class service from technicians, either on site or remote. Our large warehouse also ensures access to a long-term supply of spare parts.
Film about the used, Heidelberg Eurobind EB 4000 short run, industrial perfect binder (currently only available in German)
- Condition: used
- Year of manufacture: 2008
- Max. mechanical speed: 4.000 cycles per hour
- Book block (untrimmed):
- book block width: 100-320 mm (at Swiss brochure and Otabind min. 148 mm)
- book block height: 140-450 mm
- book block thickness: 2-60 mm
- Paper weight: 60-170g/mÇ
- cover width: 202-710 mm
- cover height: 140-460 mm
- paper weight: 80-350g/mÇ
- Final size:
- 70 x 100 mm
- 320 x 420 mm
- print-sheet size: 780 x 1200 mm
- signature size: 320 x 450 mm
- milling edge: 3 mm
- Extensive automation with servo technology
- Gathering machine with 16-sheet feeder
- Perfect binder with 18 clamps (hotmelt and PUR nozzle)
- Horizontal cover feeder with creasing tool
- Three-knife trimmer